- 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
- (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM
- Tamilnadu Candidates (Primary)
- Tamilnadu Candidate’s (Primary) Additional Qualification
- Other State Candidates (Secondary)
- Other State Candidate’s (Secondary) Additional Qualification
- Duplicate Certificate
- Change of Name
Process of Providing Authority to use an Exclusive Title to those persons to enter in the "State Register" Maintained under the Law of the State.
Register the Qualification in the concern State.
Primary Registration means the candidates who obtain Recognised Qualification within Tamilnadu and Registering the same Qualification in Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council as per the Act.
1) Candidates may apply in person or by Postal with the required documents to this Council for Registration
2) Bulk Registration may be done through the Head of the Institution for all the Candidates trained in their Institution with the required documents and in that case Registration Certificates will be sent to the Institution and the Institution may hand over the Certificates to the Individual.
Registration is being done for the following programmes with the Provisional / Original Nursing Qualification Certificate from the Recognized Examining Bodies.
|S.No||Name of the Courses|
|I.||Diploma in Auxiliary Nurse Midwife / Multipurpose Health Worker(F) Training|
|II.||Health Visitor/Multipurpose Health Supervisor(F)|
|III.||Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery|
|IV.||Basic B.Sc., Nursing|
Registration of Additional Qualification done by this Council for the Candidates who has Obtained Nursing Qualification after Registering their Basic Qualification in Tamilnadu Nursing Council.
Register the Qualification in the concern State where you have trained. Subsequently Registering the same Qualification once again in Other State within India where you would like to practice nursing/do higher education is Secondary Regisration.
After surrendering your parental Registration Certificate at your Council and should obtain a NOC from the Parental Council to Registration in Tamilnadu to practise the profession within Tamilndau.
Any Nurse who is working in Tamilnadu should Register with TNNMC. As per the ACT TNNMC ACT-1926. It is a mandatory to Practise Profession within Tamilnadu.
I) Registration Particulars of Other State Candidates for Multipurpose Health Worker(F) Training / ANM
Register your Qualification in the concern State where you have trained. Subsequently Registering your Qualification once again in other State within India where you would like to Practice Nursing / do Higher Education.
Registration Particulars for Other State Trained Candidates Additional Qualification (Post Basic B.Sc., Nursing / M.Sc., Nursing)
Registration of Additional Qualification done by this Council for the candidates who has Obtained Nursing Qualification and Registered their Basic Qualification in Tamilnadu Nursing and Midwives Council.
Duplicate Certificate is being issued by this Council due to Loss or Damage of the Registration Certificate. However, Candidate can apply for Duplicate Registration Certificate after a period of one year from the date Certificate was lost.
Changing the name in the Register due to Marriage and Other Reasons.