- 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
- (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM
As per the "State Register" the document maintained in the Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council for the purpose of Candidates those who are seeking an Employment in Abroad and in India need to obtain Good Standing Certificate.
Candidates applying for Foreign Verification should submit through Online till payment process and the following documents to be submitted for verification as per the Register.
1) Online Application through Council website under the menu "Online NOC and Foreign Verification “ - Website: www.tamilnadunursingcouncil.com”
2) Submit xerox copy of Registration Certificate of this Council as Nurse, Midwife along with xerox copy of Renewal Certificate.
3) Submit Other country Original Verification form with 2 copies xerox (Candidate column should be filled by the Candidate with Signature). If the verification form not provided by the Country, Candidate should submit the proof asking for Verification or call letter from the Country.
4) Submit Proof of Date of Birth (Copy of SSLC Book First Page or TC or +2 Mark sheet) - 2 copies xerox
5) Acknowledgement slip of Fee paid through Online
1) After submitting through online, candidate should submit the above mentioned documents to the Council Office In person or through any authorised person or through postal/courier.
2) On receipt of the documents, Council will directly send the verification to the concerned Country.
a) Verification to other Foreign Councils - Rs.5,000/-
b) Good Standing Certificate to the individual - Rs.2,000/-
Registration Details of the Candidate as required by the Employer within Tamilnadu will be Verified by this Council and issued directly to the Employer.
Procedure for Within Tamilnadu:
The following should be submitted:
1) Requisition Letter from the Employer
2) CD to be submitted containing the Candidate’s scanned photo and to be saved in the file name as Candidate Name (Photo file size 20 to 40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY).
3) Xerox copy of Registration Certificate of Nurse and Midwife issued by this Council along with Xerox copy of Renewal Certificate.
4) Registration fee of a sum of Rs.1000/- to be paid by means of Demand Draft (drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of Registrar, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai-4, (Which is payable at Chennai)