- 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM (MONDAY TO FRIDAY)
- (MONDAY TO FRIDAY) 2.00 PM TO 5.00 PM
As per the "State Register" the docuement maintained in the Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council for the purpose of Candidates those who are seeking an Employment in Abroad and in India need to Obtain Good Standing Certificate.
Candidates applying for Foreign Verification should submit the following documents for verification as per the Register. However, Good Standing Certificate will be sent directly to the Country to which the Candidate is applying for.
1) FILLED APPLICATION FORM (APPLICATION CAN BE DOWNLOADED FROM COUNCIL WEBSITE - VERIFICATION “www.tamilnadunursingcouncil.com”)
2) One passport size photo of the Candidate to be pasted in the Verification form
3) Xerox copy of Registration Certificate of this Council as Nurse, Midwife along with xerox copy of Renewal Certificate.
4) Other country Original Verification form with 2 copies Xerox (Candidate column should be filled by the Candidate with Signature). If the verification form not provided by the Country Candidate should submit the proof asking for Verification or call letter from the Country.
5) Proof of Date of Birth 2 copies (Copy of SSLC Book First Page/TC/+2 Mark sheet)
6) Necessary Fees should be Enclosed as per the Instruction given below:
- DEMAND DRAFT drawn in favour of “THE REGISTRAR, TAMILNADU NURSES AND MIDWIVES COUNCIL, CHENNAI” payable at Chennai Branch only:-
a) Verification to other Foreign Councils - Rs.5,000/-
b) Good Standing Certificate to the individual - Rs.2,000/-
7) CD to be submitted Containing the Candidate’s Scanned Photo and to be saved in the file name as Candidate Name (Photo file size 20 to 40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY).
8) If a candidate in abroad, requested to submit the Candidate’s Scanned Photo and to be saved in the file name as “Candidate Name” (Photo file size 20 to 40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY) and send through Council’s email - firstname.lastname@example.org only instead of CD and mention the name of the Foreign Verification Board / Country.
Registration Details of the Candidate as Required by the Employer within the Country will be Verified by this Council and issued directly to the Employer.
Procedure for Within India:
The following should be submitted:
1) Requisition Letter from the Employer
2) CD to be submitted containing the Candidate’s scanned photo and to be saved in the file name as Candidate Name (Photo file size 20 to 40 KB in jpg FORMAT ONLY).
3) Xerox copy of Registration Certificate of Nurse and Midwife issued by this Council along with Xerox copy of Renewal Certificate.
4) Registration fee of a sum of Rs .1000/- to be paid by means of Demand Draft (drawn from any Nationalised Bank in favour of Registrar, Tamilnadu Nurses and Midwives Council, Chennai-4, (Which is payable at Chennai)